I’m sure you’re working hard (or hardly working) on getting those assignments done and preparing for your exams, and that’s why you deserve a warm, soft, chocolate chip cookie. It takes seconds to make, and there’s no messy clean up at the end. All you need are some basic ingredients, a mug and a spoon to dig in!
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Chocolate chips
- Mix the egg yolk and butter together in your mug
- Stir in both the white and brown sugar
- Gradually mix in the flour and add your chocolate chips
- Microwave for one minute until the top looks slightly undercooked (don’t overcook the cookie or it will be dry and tough in spots)
- Leave for one minute to cool slightly and then enjoy warm and serve with some ice cream if desired!
Make sure you check out our Mug Cookie Recipe Card if you want to download this recipe and try it out later.
Want more recipes like this? Then check out our other Cooking in the Microwave posts here: